• How many visitors do you have each day? Each week?
• How do you keep track of who is in your building?
• Are you pleased with your sign-in system? If so, what do you like about it? If not, what do you dislike about it?
• Do you badge all your visitors, including contractors, vendors, and volunteers?
• What (or where) is your risk relative to visitors?
• Do you have multiple points of access (back doors, shipping docks, etc.)
• Do you have multiple facilities? What do you do for them?
• If there was an emergency and you had to evacuate, how would you know which visitors may still be in the facility?
• Do your visitors tend to leave without returning their visitor badge? If visitors are walking out the door with them, it becomes a security risk. And, with lanyards and plastic cards costing as much as $10.00 per visitor, that expense can really add up.
Direct thermal and inkjet BADGES
Visual Alert — Visitors
Expiring Badges —
Fabric-Friendly — Badges
Compatibility — Our
“Helpful, courteous, and attentive without being pushy."
— Eden Prairie, MN
Visitor Pass Solutions are an excellent product to offer organizations of all sizes. Product distributors experience such benefits as…
- Excellent marketing materials that will help you sell, including assets for your website
- No minimums
- Competitive discount structure
- Fast turnaround (usually ships within 2 days!)
- Complete customization and private labeling
- Knowledgeable and friendly service
- Complete satisfaction 100% guaranteed
- Blind shipping
- 3rd party shipping
- Distributor order forms and “time to reorder” forms
- Distributor’s reorder information printed on the product
"Outstanding service from start to finish."
— Torrance, CA
Terms and Conditions
All new distributors must fill out a credit application. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Shipping charges are extra. All orders placed on an account are entered and accepted on the basis that they will be paid within 30 days. A service charge of 1.5% per month ($1 minimum), 18% annually, will be added to any unpaid balance of 30 days or more. If it becomes necessary to employ professional services to enforce collection of a past-due account, all such collection expenses will be chargeable to the customer.
Acceptable online payment methods include VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Purchase Orders.
Shipping & Handling Information
Shipping & Handling charges will be added to your order total and invoiced accordingly. When shipping to more than one destination or to outside the continental United States, please contact us for a quote. In U.S. & Canada call 1-800-243-1969, Internationally call (+1) 860-677-8586.
All orders are shipped via UPS. For express delivery (e.g. UPS Next Day Air), see the "Shipping Method" options on the "Select Payment" screen in the shopping cart.
All orders must be paid with American dollars. Call for shipping charges if requesting delivery outside the continental United States.