The Visitor Pass Sign-In Book with Badges -
fast facts, what you need to know
by Paul Kazlauskas
The Visitor Pass Sign-In Book with Badges...
- Improves security affordably (starting at 11 cents per visitor).
- Saves time — performs two actions in one step.
- Is easy for staff — visitors can sign in and badge themselves.
- Is portable for quick evacuation if needed.
...creates a Visitor BADGE…
- Prominent I.D. allows temporary access.
- Fabric-friendly adhesive keeps visitor pass on clothing without harming it.
- Custom-printing makes the visitor pass your own. Add a logo, change the title or any wording, even design a visitor badge from scratch. Contact us and we’ll show you how.
- Color-changing option prevents reuse. “VOID” shows the next day, which, if worn, alerts staff and prompts them to inquire about the visitor’s presence.
...and a Visitor LOG!
- Permanent record of all who have come to your facility.
- Opaque label liner and exclusive sealed right edge keep visitor information confidential. No peeking by nosy visitors who follow.
- “Sign-Out” option tracks who has left the facility. Plus, visitors can sign themselves out while maintaining visitor traffic confidentiality.
- “Transfer shield” prevents unintentional write-through.
The Visitor Pass Sign-In Book with Badges provides these essential features:
Want the latest, best security practices delivered straight to your inbox? Enter your email address in the "Subscribe" area (on the left side navigation).
Download Free Whitepaper ›
Our exclusive "Guide to Choosing a Visitor Management System"
Posted on 12/5/2017