Seeking a full-time production associate with mechanical experience and the ability to troubleshoot and repair machinery. Candidates must meet the physical demands of walking, standing, and lifting 25 -50 lbs. Hours will be 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
The successful candidate will become very familiar with our diverse product line, and be comfortable working in various areas including finishing and bindery.
If you’d like to apply, please stop by…
557 New Britain Avenue
Unionville, CT 06086
…between the hours of 9am-11am, Monday-Friday to fill out an application.
Here’s some additional info on the position:
- Skills and knowledge:
- Mechanical background
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment/process issues
- Meet the physical demands of consistently walking, standing, and lifting 25 -50 lbs.
- Attention to detail
- Good math and problem-solving skills
- Clear communicator
- Team player
- Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining various machines including shingler, heat sealer, shrink wrapper, paper cutter, drill, sliter/rewinder
- Operating slitter/rewinder
- Collating and assembling books
- Helping in heat sealing division, including setups.
- Packing, shrink wrapping, stocking shelves, warehousing
- Fork lift operation (can be trained)
- Helping throughout the department as needed