JOB DESCRIPTION – PRINT PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
Data Management, Inc. is seeking a Print Production Associate for fulltime work in our manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include digital printing, finishing, packing and shipping. Must be computer literate and detail-oriented. A successful candidate will become very familiar with a diverse product line and assist throughout the department as needed.
Skills and knowledge:
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills are a must, along with good communication, math and problem-solving skills and a focus on quality.
- The work will be fast-paced and require a high level of focus. The main task is to produce quality printed material, quickly and efficiently.
- Must be self-motivated and able to multitask, managing large workloads yet still giving detailed attention to each order.
- Computer experience and the ability to learn software and shipping processes are critical.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of consistently walking and/or standing and lifting 25-50 lbs.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Digital printing using proprietary software. The main task is to produce quality printed material, quickly and efficiently.
- Shipping ship stock and custom products via UPS, FedEx, International and truck shipment methods, using UPS software and Microsoft Office products, including Outlook.
- Communicating with teammates in Production, Sales and Accounting regarding orders, credits, UPS call tags and other process issues.
- Helping throughout the department as needed, including but not limited to: packing, binding, collating and preparing stock products for the shelf.
- Learning order details of four different product lines, and double-checking all orders for accuracy.
If you’d like to apply, please stop by to fill out an application between the hours of 9am-11am, Monday-Friday at Data Management, 557 New Britain Avenue in Farmington, CT. You may also leave a message at 860-677-8586 ext. 323. Please feel free to visit our website at www.datamanage.com.